This morning for breakfast, we decided to try something new (and something old). Mini Frittatas and Banana Chocolate Chip muffins!
This one is pretty simple. You’ll need:
- 4 eggs
- 1/8 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup cheese, diced or shredded
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 5 or 6 pieces of salami, chopped finely
- 2-3 Tbsp finely chopped sweet bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the veggies, meat and cheese in a bowl, and toss.
- Grease a 12 count mini muffin tin divide the mixture equally into the twelve muffin cups.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Add S&P.
- Carefully pour egg mixture into the muffin cups over the veggie/meat mixture (dividing equally).
- Bake in an oven at 375°F for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- You might want to put the muffin tin on a baking sheet–it overflowed on us!
- Allow to cool slightly and scoop out carefully.
- Enjoy! 🙂
James & Olivia